October 30, 2011 | Filed Under Laniks Face of the Month | No Comments
Welcome to Laniks Face of the Month November – Our Nov Face of the month does a great job styling her Virgin Wavy hair in different styles, her hair looks great.
Details of the hair
- Texture: Laniks Virgin Indian Wavy
- Styling Tips: I braid my hair nightly. Wash 1x per week with Carol’s Daughter hair products (hair milk shampoo & conditioner and hair milk lite moisturizer daily) I use Design Essentials or Syntonics Edge Definer. For straight look I use Babyliss Nano straightening iron.
Comments: “I love my hair. Normally keep same bundles for up to one year; sometimes purchasing longer lengths in between time to achieve new look”
October 15, 2011 | Filed Under Laniks Face of the Month | 1 Comment
This months Face of the Month is a bit late because it was hard to choose — We received a lot of beautiful entries – We choose this entry because she shows the versatility of the product. Congratulations to out October Face of the Month!
- Hair: Virgin Curls X^1 http://www.lanikshair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=31&zenid=d0d10be561acf17c2050ea4bf3fd4e31
- Length: 14 inch and 16 inches combined in a sew-in.
- Other Tips: Hair was professionally highlighted and foiled.
- Tips: What worked best on my hair extensions were the Regis moisture curl conditioner and shampoo, plus a little holding cream by Regis as well. I would simply shampoo lightly by rubbing my fingers through the ends, rinsing, then applying a quarter size amount of the conditioner. Then, lightly towel dry. Afterwards, I’d apply the Regis curl holding cream and let air dry for a soft bouncy natural curl!!! Beautiful!!! These are pics of my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th install!! LOVE THIS HAIR!!